Isojet, our isobaric filling machine, ideal for filling carbonated products such as water and soft drinks, in glass or plastic bottles, is the result of a technology developed thanks to years of experience in the specific sector; extreme reliability and ease of management, a facilitated change over, simple and fast maintenance, a fully automatic sanitization system, a “touch screen” operator panel for precise control of production and sanitization cycles, are some of the important qualities of this machine.
- High filling performance
- Accuracy in bottle level
- Ease of use and low maintenance requirement
- High efficiency and reliability
- Possibility of filling flat products
- Production 2.500 ÷ 72.000 bph
- n ° valves: 15 ÷ 140
- PET-Glass treatable bottles
- Treatable bottles (h) 140 ÷ 340
- Treatable bottles (Ø) 48 ÷ 115
- Parts in contact with the product in SS 304
- Touch Screen operator panel
- Dummy bottles for sanitization
- Base in SS 304
- SS 304 and Drainable base
- Automatic centralized lubrication
- Parts in contact with the product in SS 316L
- Laminar flow cabin with positive pressure and HEPA filters
- Remote assistance
Filling begins when the pressure balance between the tank and the bottle is reached and stops when the liquid reaches the air return tube; therefore the valve is closed. Then begins the phase of decompression to guarantee absence of turbulence and foam when the bottle comes out of the machine.
The tank, the valves and all parts in contact with the product are mirror polished and slightly inclined to avoid dirt residues and facilitate washing and drainage, which can be carried out with liquid, cold and hot solutions. Sanitization is controlled automatically by the machine program and is activated by electro-pneumatic devices.